This Year Fashion bloggers and fashion blogs have been around since the early 2000s. However, blogging today is a completely different game. Even though the number of fashion blogs is at an all-time high, we can’t deny that Instagram and other social media platforms continue to be the most genvideo important means of bringing traffic to fashion blogs. However, because that has made our lives twice as simple, we are not complaining. We are neck-deep in people’s profiles because it is a hashtag game out there. While scrolling through each hashtag one after the other, we become engrossed, captivated, and even lose a few days. It can sometimes be overwhelming to see every influencer with thousands—or even millions—of followers and what they have to offer. However, despite everything, some fashion bloggers manage to stand out. Additionally, we will discuss them today. Look at the influencers in this article and follow them if you like fashion and staying up to date!
The Top 15 Fashion Bloggers
- Gabi Gregg – The Original Fat Girl Gabi Gregg set out on this journey to close the frustrating gender gap. She started a blog about a decade ago to show and pave a way to be impeccably stylish, vibrant, and colorful while also promoting body positivity. Both her plus-size clothing line Premme and her outfits are full of life, just like she is. By working with “Playful Promises” and “Swimsuits,” she brought what she refers to as “the fatkini” to us and demonstrated how it’s done. We need more women like her, and we can follow her around thanks to social media.
- Lisa Gachet – Make My Lemonade The Parisian fashion blogger and DIY king Lisa Gachet started blogging a few years ago. She recently mkvcinemas launched a brand called Do It Yourself Fashion, which represents something she truly believes in. The idea of creating limited-edition clothing that reflects your personality while remaining affordable is fascinating. Her feed is vibrant, and her brand is one of a kind. Stay with her through it all and more.
- Wendy Nguyen – Wendyslookbook The petite blogger, who stands 5 feet, inspires you in multiple ways. A fashion blogger who is also interested in people, culture, art, and music brings it all together. Wendy has many different hats; She is a blogger, content creator, and advocate for juvenile justice. She also works hard to help foster children because she knows how hard it is because she was one herself. She is truly an inspiration, from moving into foster homes to graduating from UCLA, Berkeley with a degree in psychology to being an influencer. She is of the opinion that you can combine everything and create fashion statements that are emulative of everything. For some much-needed inspiration, check out her blog.
- Kat Farmer: Does My Bum Look 40? At 43, Kat Farmer is a personal stylist, a fashion blogger, a wardrobe consultant, and full of life. She asserts that she is attempting to deal with the 40s without appearing frumpy, and her statements are exactly that. Redefining style is the exciting combination of feminine, floral, and fashionable pieces.
- Lyn Slater: The Accidental Icon Lynn Slater started the “Accidental Icon” because there weren’t enough fashion blogs for women over 50, 60, and beyond. She is unique, but you are aware that the world requires more of that. This grandmother, who is in her 60s and is living it up, is breaking barriers for all the right reasons with her snow-white coiffed hair. Lyn Slater proves repeatedly that “age is just a variable” with floral kimonos, flaming hot oversized sunglasses, and a contagious sense of style. Lyn, your 400,000 and growing fan base is indebted to you for proving the world wrong.
- The blog of Akanksha Redhu is both a treasure trove and a mixed bag. She posts everything, including everyday looks, travel posts, lifestyle posts, beauty tips, coverage of events, and fashion, which is consistent across all categories. Which began with a plan to diary style proclamations, is currently major areas of strength for 131k Instagram, and one of India’s top design web journals. Make sure you follow her if you haven’t already.
- Tami Reed – Chatting With Tami
Everything about Tami Reed is interesting. Her character, emanation, mind and humor, design sense and all the other things that grabbed the eye of large brands right away. Before she became a fashion blogger, she had a large social media following. It all started because Tami wanted to do something concrete. Tami Reed has gone from working as a consultant on the red carpet to starting her own business. Check out her blog for more ideas and to keep up with everything fashion-related that’s going on in Hollywood or elsewhere.
- She Wears Style
At 16, Kavita Donkersley began ‘She Wears Style’ yet she concedes that it was every one of the a wreck and she was simply confounded as any 16 year old would be. She persevered, however, and with each passing year, she discovered her passion for fashion and travel. She also has 56k Instagram followers at the present time, and the number is growing. She advanced in the industry solely through perseverance, a lot of hard work, and a little luck. She is a guest at prestigious events like Coachella and is associated with major brands.
- Tanesha Awasthi – Young lady With Bends
Tanesha Awasthi’s blog tells the truth and engaging to ladies across the world in light of the fact that any place we are from, frailties and looking a specific way appear to be our lives’ greatest battle. It is unnecessary to typecast her journey from wanting to fit in to pursuing her passion for fashion. Tanesha is a real star, the kind we all need, in the most real sense. She owns her body, promotes body positivity, and is mostly fashionable. Follow her for lifestyle, fashion, and beauty advice, hacks, and more.
- Claire Goldsworthy – The Fashion Advocate Claire Goldsworthy is a real-life example of the fashion industry, and she is well-known for her Instagram handle, The Fashion Advocate. The fashion blogger from Australia is not your typical “latest trends” blogger. Instead, she was inspired to reflect on the fast-paced fashion that surrounds us and how we have forgotten the art of purchasing ethically sourced goods through her style diary, which serves as her blog. Instead of focusing solely on the glitz and glam of fast fashion, which vanishes almost instantly, she interviews, collaborates with, and advocates for brands that have a moral and ethical foundation. I’m sure she will stimulate your thinking if you read her blog and follow her on Instagram.
- Chriselle Lim – The Chriselle Factor With over half a million subscribers and close to 29 million views on YouTube, Chriselle Lim is unquestionably the most prominent fashion blogger and expert available. She started the blog as a journal to share her personal style and musings, and she turned it into a YouTube content creator to educate, share, and inspire women, despite her association with prominent fashion industry figures.
- Man Repeller by Leandra Medine is a humorist, fashion blogger, and author from the United States. According to her, the blog titled “Man Repeller” is an honest, quirky, and rooted space that discusses everything that women adore and men despise. She demonstrates her life’s motto that you don’t have to take everything seriously by blending high-street fashion with a comedic aesthetic. She has an exceptional ability to do this. That’s how she came up with the idea to start this blog along with several others that share her ideas. It is a blog about more than just one woman sharing her personal style; rather, it is about a team that receives millions of views each month. You already know what we’re talking about if you check out the blog.
- Diana Horsfall, Editor-in-Chief of International Fashion Bloggers In Korea, is a Korean-American fashion and lifestyle and travel blogger. Her blog offers you the best of both worlds in a stunning combination of Western fashion and touches of Eastern fashion. She is present at every major fashion week, including Seoul and New York.
- We Wore What – Danielle Bernstein’s Image: Instagram
Danielle Bernstein’s ‘We Wore What’ has an intriguing methodology that spotlights on style, design, and simply that. She is someone who believes that she loves fashion, so everything else can take a back seat, which is why you would notice that her posts are frequently full angle shots with barely close-up shots. We believe that her desire for her followers to concentrate on her outfits provides an excellent point of view. She is unstoppable because she has over a million followers who see her everyday outfits.
- Jessica Wang – Not Jess Fashion Jessica Wang is a New York-based Asian American blogger and digital style expert with more than one million followers. Her design aesthetics are breathtaking, unusual, and gratifying, which is exactly what fashion influencers should be. It’s a great combination. Jessica Wang is a true influencer in the truest sense, challenging fashion trends, challenging stereotypes, and merging high street and luxury fashion.