We live in times when health and hygiene are our top priorities. Keeping our homes, schools, and offices clean and germ-free is essential to keep us safe and protected. Toilets and bathrooms, in particular, require regular cleaning with a high-quality product like Harpic toilet cleaner. Here is a 6-step guide to maximising the efficiency of Harpic for your home or office.
- Picking the right product – Cleaning bathrooms and toilets can be tiresome, particularly in large facilities with high traffic. So, if you manage a cleaning service or oversee the cleanliness and hygiene of an office, school, hotel, or hospital, it is important to pick products to help your maintenance staff clean quickly and efficiently. The Harpic toilet cleaner 5-litre pack is perfect for large businesses and homes.
- Training the cleaning crew – Once you have selected your cleaning products, it is important to train your crew. This can include training and demonstration sessions focusing on identifying hotspots, using the right quantity of products, cleaning insights, etc. The Dettol Pro Solutions website has training resources and insights that can be used to train your cleaning crew and maintenance staff.
- Creating a cleaning schedule – To maximise the efficiency of the Harpic toilet cleaner, you must analyse the cleaning needs of your premises and come up with a cleaning schedule. This may depend on factors like number of toilets to be cleaned, traffic, limescale deposits (quality of water), and availability of staff. Ideally, most toilets must be cleaned at least once; schools, hotels, hospitals, etc., may require toilets to be cleaned multiple times a day, though.
- Using Harpic right – The Harpic formula easily spreads and cleans the toilet bowl thoroughly from the rim to U-bend within minutes of application. Proper usage must be taught to staff for the effective removal of pathogens. It is important to keep in mind that Harpic should not be combined with other cleansers and products. Harpic effectively removes yellow stains, limescales, and germs without putting much effort into scrubbing.
- Stocking up in bulk – Planning your inventory and supplies is important for optimising the cleaning activities in your home, school, or office. This will help manage the storage space and utilisation of Harpic 5-litre price packs without running out or overstocking. The Dettol Pro Solutions website helps business managers plan their inventory needs and place monthly orders in advance. Ordering through the site also helps you avail of up to 35% discounts on the MRP of Harpic and all other Reckitt Benckiser products.
- Careful storage – Harpic is a powerful toilet cleaner. Storing it requires care. Store it in a dark but dry area and keep them away from direct sunlight or a heat source. Your cleaning supplies must be stored away from food or groceries.
Using trusted and reputed brands like Harpic, Dettol, and Lizol will keep your home, school, or workplace completely clean and protect your employees, customers, and family.