“Connecting With You ” program is designed to provide accessibility of those in the vulnerable sector to the latest information and communication technology. In this way The National Communications Entity (Enacom) offers free tablets with ebt to help reduce the digital gap.
It is agreed to be delivered between the month of April in 2021 to the month in 2023, 140,000 of the devices will be shipped . The number could increase to 35 percent based how the program plays out.
Social Anses Rate Step through step, how to get the discount of 55% to travel on public transportation
Who is able to access the tablets?
People from different groups can apply for the tablet from Enacom :
- Beneficiaries of the Universal Child Allowance and the Pregnancy Allowance. They also have their children and others that are their property and between the ages of 16-18 years old and are members of their family (father or mother and spouse and cohabitant).
- Pension beneficiaries who do not contribute to pensions that have a monthly gross income not exceeding 2 minimum vital and Mobile Salaries as well as their children and those in their care that are between the ages of 16-18.
- The people who are registered under the Social Monotribute regime, their children, and anyone who is in their possession and between the ages of 16-18 years old.
- Pensioners, retired women, or employees in dependent relationships that receive a income less than or equal to 2 minimum vital and mobile Salaries. Additionally, their daughters, sons and those under their care and are between the ages of 16-18 years old.
- Monotributistas from the categories that correspond to those with an income that is not more than 2 minimum vital and mobile Salaries. Their children, as well as those who are their property that are between the ages of 16-18 years old.
- The people who are covered by unemployment benefits, children, and the children who are in their supervision and who are between the ages of 16 -18 years of age.
- Individuals who are included in the system of social security that covers employees of private residences. Their children as well as those in their possession and between 16-18 years old.
- The recipients of an Progresar award .
- People who are unemployed or are working in the informal economy as well as their children and those under their care and are between the ages of 16-18 years old.
- Social assistance recipients as well as their children and those under their supervision and who are between 16 to the age of 18.
- Town and neighborhood clubs that are registered.
- Registered Volunteer Fire Associations.
- Public welfare organizations like simple associations, civil associations, non-profit foundations , and non-profit community associations that have municipal recognition, and registered by the National Center for Community Organizations (CENOC).
- Participants in this program are the beneficiaries of Conectar Igualdad program.
- Residents of popular neighborhoods are registered on the National Registry of Popular Neighborhoods (RENABAP).
- Youth aged between 15 and 25 years old age who are enrolled in national, provincial , or municipal programs for educational support or education reconnect. The programs can be middle-level or adult schools and tertiary institutions, universities, or other government-run.
- Young adults between 15 to 25 are enrolling in schools for job training or courses for job training or trades recognized from the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security.
- Young people aged between 15 to 25 years of age who are beneficiaries from those who are beneficiaries of the Employment Promotion Programs of the Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security.
- Young people aged between 15 and 25 years old who take part in sporting, cultural and social initiatives and other activities, mainly, supported and supported by National Government, Provincial or Municipal Governments.
How can I connect to tablets?
Progresar Scholarships How to receive the bonus of $6,000 to learn languages
Conectando con vos Conectando con vos program does not require registration in advance for people who are interested in receiving these devices. These devices are provided via agreements between Enacom as well as municipal and provincial jurisdictions and communities, civil associations and other intermediary entities.
For participants of the program, the program is implemented by the Ministry of Education of the Nation.
Enacom will distribute the tablets based on the availability of the device . Each beneficiary will be given the tablet. Beneficiaries are required to sign an adhesion agreement upon getting the tablet.
When the organization has delivered all its devices, it is required to inform via its site that it has no more units on the market.
The National Communications Entity (ENACOM) broadened the scope of its National Program for Access to Information and Communication Technologies to older women and those who are in the most vulnerable segments which includes beneficiaries of Anses like Universal Child Allowance (AUH) retired people who are eligible for the minimum amount and monotributistas.
Pensioners, retirees and those in a dependency relationship who receive an annual gross income lower than the two essential or mobile minimum wage levels.
Monotributistas whose monthly income is not more than twice the minimum vital or mobile wage.
Electrodependent, unemployed older women and those living in the suburban and rural regions of their municipalities.
For more information , follow them on Twitter as well as Reddit.