Users want eCommerce platforms to be perfect. They count on these platforms to fix things when something is wrong.
There are various eCommerce platforms that assist many website owners to grow their websites in an efficient manner. So let’s talk about the most popular eCommerce platform Shopify. Shopify platform plays an important role in eCommerce website development as it helps different businesses of different sizes to create an online store with ease. Shopify has everything you need to start, run or grow your online store, as it is easily accessible and has various applications that can help you change/customize your business exactly how you want it.
Shopify constantly keeps growing and adding new features that help many businesses to succeed. It has a vast selection of applications and services which helps eCommerce owners to customize the store according to their needs, which makes it the most versatile eCommerce platform available in today’s date.
Why Shopify is Considered the Most Versatile Platform?
Being reviewed as a versatile platform, Shopify holds some of the best advantages. Some are:
- Quick and Easy to Use
- No Technical Problems
- Safe and Reliable
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Ready to Use on Mobile
- Easy to Customize
- Powerful SEO Features and the Best Marketing Tools
- Own Payment Source
Is Menu Required on any eCommerce Platform?
Various options are presented to users of applications, which help them to find information. It basically provide users with different options and commands to access the different functions of the programs mainly Menu.
In short, Menu oriented applications are user-friendly as they represents the option in accessible format. There are different types of menus that make site more useful to the users. Here are most talked ones:
- Pop-up Menu
- Graphical Drop-down Menu
- Cascading Menu
- Pull Down Menu
- Moving Bar Menu
You can make your online stores more attractive by adding menu items on it and make website easier to go through items like Links to Product, Collection, WebPages, Blogs, etc. Let’s begin with how we can add menu items.
You can add menu items to link to different:
- Blog and Blog Post
- Other Websites
How to Add Menu Items in Shopify?
- Go to your Shopify admin; go to online store then, Directions/Navigations.
- After reaching to the navigation page, click the title of the menu you want to edit.
- Hit ‘Add menu item’.
- Write down the name of the menu item. This name will be shown in the menu, and can include different characters.
- Go to Link field to enter a website address for different website or choose a link type :
- To create e-mail link , you can use format mailto: youremail@example .com
- After selecting the collections, you can use tags to filter them which help to match only those collections which you have tagged.
- After selecting the link type, you need to select the specific destination.
- If you select home, the destination will automatically set to your site’s homepage.
- Click Add to save.
- Hit Save menu.
Sometimes users are fine with the working of themes and menus on the desktop but somehow they face difficulties in mobile menu on homepage.
To locate those issues many users seek help from the Mobile device testing as if something is wrong with their source or not.
Following steps can help users to identify the roots of the issue occurring while working with mobile menus.
- Try to preview your online store in a new Shopify Theme, which can help to identify the bug or some theme- related issue.
- This step is to be done on Shopify Mobile App as the issue is coming from mobile view point.
- After installing the new theme on your desktop, move over to the mobile app.
- In Shopify Mobile App
(Go to Store > open Online Store > click on manage all themes > click on dots appearing next to recently installed theme > then click on preview).
- This will help in launching a new window where you can reshow your store but in the new theme.
- Now, test out the main menu directions.
- Try to roll back your created theme code on the desktop.
- To identify the issue, roll back your theme code on the older datestamp.
- While moving back to the theme, try not to publish it.
- You can preview it, so that you can see whether it is fixed or not.
Finally, you are good to go and use Shopify Mobile App again.
Being a Multinational eCommerce Company, Shopify is considered to be the most popular eCommerce platform around the world, which not only helps you build the strong foundation of the online store, businesses, and websites but also become an inspiration to every eCommerce site.