Quickbooks Error code 1911 is often encountered when you perform important work on Quickbooks like upgrading and updating. This may be relatable for Quickbooks accounting software users. Basically, the errors are common in software and also in Quickbooks, but they are not hard to solve you can solve them by yourself by following some steps. As a Quickbooks user, you must know that Quickbooks is the most used software among accounting software, growing businesses save time and manage all the accounting-related work in one place, effectively and quickly.
So here in this article, we are going to discuss one of the errors of Quickbooks software, Quickbooks Error code 1911. We will talk about the complete procedure of how to deal when error 1911 encounters. To solve the different errors, you have to download the Quickbooks tool hub, which contains all tools in one place which helps in fixing different errors.
What is Quickbooks Error code1911?
To solve the Quickbooks error code 1911 first, we need to understand it, what is this error code and why it shows. So basically when you install or upgrade the software you experience this error. The warning message shows on your screen that is:
We are sorry, Something went wrong with your installation. or “Error 1911. Could not register type library file C:\program files(x86)\Common File\intuit\QBPOSSDKRuntime\QBPOSXMLRPLib.dII. Contact your support personnel.”
After this message system will not work properly and you will not be able to upgrade the software. There are some factors triggering this error. To solve this error you need to follow some basic steps to solve this error permanently. For this, you have to carefully read this vlog.
What factors trigger Quickbooks error code 1911?
- Let’s have a look at some factors that trigger error 1911 in Quickbooks.
- Registry driver error can be one of the basic factors for the 1911 error.
- The second factor can be the damaged installation of QuickBooks software.
- If you do not have admin rights in a proper way.
- When the PsEXec file has some issues.
Possible Sign of Quickbooks error 1911?
How will you identify the error? Some indicators are mentioned below to identify the error symptoms.
- In case the Windows OS will not respond, then you can encounter this error.
- If the software starts working slowly.
- If inputs do not respond by software.
- When the system shuts down repeatedly, you might encounter this error.
Some effective methods to fix error code 1911
Now you have overall ideas about this error, what is this error the factors of this error, and the indicators of this error. Now you must know the solution to solve this error. There are some steps below after that you can solve this error by yourself. Let’s have a look:
Method 1: modify the setup editor settings
- First, if you do not have to register your type library file, choose the tables.
- Then, get through the type Lib table.
- Put the row with the file particular specified.
- Then delete the row.
- Check error revised or not.
Method 2: uninstalling and installing the Adobe Flash
- First download and install the QuickBooks diagnostic tool then uninstall and install Adobe Flash.
- After that uninstall the Adobe Flash player.
- Click on the windows+R and then run a window that might appear on the screen.
- Then type in the control panel and click OK.
- Then, uninstall a program option appears, and click on it.
- Also tab on the Adobe Flash player from the software list.
- Go through the uninstall and follow the steps shown on the screen, to complete the uninstallation.
- Reboot the system and install again the Adobe Flash player.
Method 3: Download and review the PESxec directory
If the above steps are not helping to solve the error follow the below steps for downloading and reviewing the PESex directory.
- Download and install the PESxes directory.
- In the PESex directory search for the Quickbooks installer.
- Open command prompt CMD.
- RUN PSExec. This is a Quickbooks installer for installing Quickbooks on the system.
- Quickbooks install diagnostic tool is saved in the downloads folder and its title will be 1 .exe
- Complete the procedure by accessing the installer normally.
I hope this article will help you to deal with Quickbooks error code 1911. I hope after reading this article you will solve this error by yourself. If you are facing this issue continuously you can contact with Quickbooks support team. Here the experts or Proadvisors will guide you.
What is error 1911 in Quickbooks?
The error 1911 often occurs when you install and upgrade the versions of Quickbooks. You can call it an installation error because it arises when updating the software.
How do I fix the error code in Quickbooks Desktop?
In Quickbooks Desktop you can fix the error by running the Quickbooks install diagnostic tool. Below are the steps involved in fixing error code 1911 in the Quickbooks desktop.
start the Quickbooks tool hub and tab on installation issues.
Select Quickbooks to install the diagnostic tool.
Then restart your computer run Quickbooks Desktop, and open the data file.
Read more pages