Today digital banking or online banking has emerged as the best way to deal with money online and people prefer to use it for their convenience as it lets them pay or receive money easily and conveniently. A Plethora of apps has been introduced to make banking procedures easy and secure.
One of the most popular digital platforms for dealing with banks is Cash App. By integrating your bank account into it, you will be able to make or receive payments using it and after each transaction, it will be maintained in your transaction history to avoid any fraud in banking.
In certain situations, the user may want not to disclose their personal transactions to anyone and want to delete them from the transaction history.
Nonetheless, the Cash app does not let the users do so due to privacy reasons. Closing your account and deleting all the files altogether is the only way to do so.
You might be wondering how to delete cash app history?
Let me clear you, Officially you can not delete Cash App transaction history with the straightforward process and you need to do some workarounds. So, let’s proceed
How to Delete Cash App Transaction History
Before proceeding to the steps, it should be clear that you can not delete the entire transaction history, just a portion of the transaction history can be deleted.
We have just provided you with some additional tricks on how to delete cash app history.
- Launch the Cash App on your phone and navigate to the “Profile” icon in located at the upper right corner.
- Scroll down to view the Transaction History
- Click on the “cash app support ” tab in the menu list
- Pick “Something Else” from the menu.
- Choose “Account Settings” from the list.
- Pick “Close your cash app account” from the menu.
- Here, you need to choose how you would like to close your cash app account from the options “delete activity” or “delete my cash app account”.
- Here, you will be allowed to delete the history for a specific period and you have to select how far back your history goes, before deleting it
- Finally, click on the “Confirm” tab
Before deleting your account make sure that your account has a zero balance and repercussions are your cash card becomes unusable and requires a new address if you want to use it further.
To use Your Cash App account again, you need to create a fresh Cash App account.
How to Delete Your Personal Information from Cash App
Officially, you can delete your personal information from Cash App, if still you wish to do so proceed with the steps
- Open your Cash App on your phone and go to the “profile” icon.
- Click on the “Support” tab
- Tap on “Something Else”
- Navigate to “Account settings”.
- Here, you need to click on “Delete your Personal Information”
- Now pick the cash.app/help, support tab
How to Download Your Cash App History
In certain instances, you may need to view the Transaction history on your cash app as it lets you view your account statements as of a normal bank. Here are the steps to do so
- First of all, open your Cash app account and log in on it.
- Choose the “Settings” option
- Pick “Activity”
- Tap on the “Statements”
- Here, you need to select “Export” to download a copy of your payment history on your device.
When you are done with it, you can now view your payment history as statements.
To get an insight into it, must visit the site Themoneyflow.net once.